Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions (“agreement”) constitute a legal agreement between you and Onez Commerce Private Limited, a company registered in Islamic Republic of Pakistan (“company”).Mention Country’s name
By accessing or using the website located at https://onezcommerce.com (“Website”) in any way or any other Mobile App/Software supplied by the Company (collectively, with the Application, the software, accessing or using any information, services, features or resources available or enabled via the Website or Software (each, a “Service” and collectively, the “Services”)), joining our team or using our services will signify your affirmative acceptance of this Agreement, you hereby represent that: (A) you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this Agreement and any future amendments and additions to this Agreement as published from time to time at https://www.onezcommerce.com/Termswrite url or through the Services; (B) you are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside to form a binding contract with Company; and (C) you have the authority to enter into the Agreement personally and, if applicable, on behalf of any company, organization or other legal entity you have named as the user during the Onez Commerce Pvt.Ltd. account registration process and to bind that company, organization or entity to the Agreement. The terms “you,” “user” and “users” refer to all individuals and other persons who access or use the Website, Software or Services, including, without limitation, any companies, organizations or other legal entities that register accounts or otherwise access or use the Services through their respective employees, agents or representatives. Except as otherwise provided herein, if you do not agree to be bound by the Agreement, you may not access or use the Website, the Services, or the Software.
Subject to Section 12 of this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website, Software or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website or Software. You should regularly review this Agreement, as your continued use of the Services after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
The Company uses a network of independent third-party contractors (the “Contractor”) who provide after-school education services to the users. It is solely up to each Contractor to provide and fulfill such services. The Company will not assess the suitability, legality or ability of any Contractor. The Company is not responsible for the quality of service or physical safety of users and does not verify their compliance with applicable laws or regulations. The Company has no responsibility or liability for acts by any third-party Service Provider or Contractor, other than as stated herein.
- User Representations, Warranties and Covenants
By using the Services, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to enter this Agreement. Your participation in using the Services is for your sole, personal or internal business use. When using the Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws from your Country of Residence, and the country, state and city in which you are present while using the Services.
You may only access the Services using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check to ensure you download the correct Information/Software for your device. The Company is not liable if you do not have a compatible device or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the Software for your device. The Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Software or Services should you be using the Software or Services with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
By using the Services, you agree that:
- You will only use the Services for lawful purposes; you will not use the Services for sending or storing any unlawful material or for deceptive or fraudulent purposes.
- You will not use the Services to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience.
- You will not use the Services, or any content accessible through the Services, including but not limited to contacting, advertising to, soliciting or selling to, user or Contractor, unless the Company has given you permission to do so in writing.
- You will not copy or distribute the Services or any content displayed through the Services without prior written permission from the Company.
- You will not create or compile, directly or indirectly, any collection, compilation, or other directory from any content displayed through the Services except for your personal, noncommercial use.
- The information you provide to us when you register an account or otherwise communicate with us is accurate, you will promptly notify us of any changes to such information, and you will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification credentials we provide you which allows access to the Services.
- You will only use the Services for your own use and will not resell either the Software or Services to a third party.
- You will not use the Website or Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Company server, or the networks connected to any Company server.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website and/or to any service, account, resource, computer system and/or network connected to any Company server.
- You will not deep-link to the Website or access the Website manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process and/or device to scrape, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content on the Website, unless the Company has given you permission to do so in writing.
- You will not conduct any systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website or Services.
- You will not try to harm other Users or the Company, the Website, Services in any way whatsoever.
- You will report any errors, bugs, unauthorized access methodologies or any breach of our intellectual property rights that you uncover in your use of the Website or Services.
- You will not abuse our promotional or credit code system if provided.
- User Account
You are the sole authorized User of any account you create through the Services. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree that you shall monitor your account to prevent use by minors, and you will accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of your password or your account by minors. You may not authorize others to use your User status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your User account to any other person or entity. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account, you will notify the Company immediately. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an account or use the Services if you have been previously removed by the Company, or if you have been previously banned from use of the Services.
- User Content
- User Content. The Company may provide you with interactive opportunities through the Services, including, by way of example, the ability to post User ratings and reviews (collectively, “User Content”). You represent and warrant that you are the owner of, or otherwise have the right to provide, all User Content that you submit, post and/or otherwise transmit (“Make Available”) through the Services. You hereby grant the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, fully paid, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, fully sublicensable right and license to use, copy, display, publish, modify, remove, publicly perform, translate, create derivative works, distribute and/or otherwise use the User Content in connection with the Company’s business and in all forms now known or hereafter invented (“Uses”), without notification to and/or approval by you. You further grant the Company a license to use your username and/or other User profile information, including without limitation your ratings history, to attribute User Content to you in connection with such Uses, without notification or approval by you.
- Ratings and Reviews. To the extent that you are asked to rate and post reviews of Contractors or other businesses (“Ratings” and “Reviews”), such Ratings and Reviews are considered User Content and are governed by this Agreement. Ratings and Reviews are not endorsed by the Company and do not represent the views of the Company or its affiliates. The Company does not assume liability for Ratings and Reviews or for any claims for economic loss resulting from such Ratings and Reviews. Because we strive to maintain a high level of integrity with respect to Ratings and Reviews posted or otherwise made available through the Services, you agree that: (i) you will base any Rating or Review on first-hand experience with the Contractor; (ii) you will not provide a Rating or Review for any Contractor for which you have an ownership interest, employment relationship or other affiliation or for any of that company’s competitors; (iii) you will not submit a Rating or Review in exchange for payment, gifts, items, or other benefits from a Contractor and (iv) your review will comply with the terms of this Agreement. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any Rating or Review could diminish the integrity of the Ratings and Reviews, we may exclude such User Content without notice.
- Intellectual Property Ownership
The Company alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Website, the Courses and the Services. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Website, the Courses or the Services, or any intellectual property rights owned by the Company. The Company name, the Company logo, and the product names associated with the Website, the Software and Services are trademarks of the Company or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them. You agree that you will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website, the Courses or the Services.
- Payment Terms
- Prices. You understand that: (a) the prices for Courses through the Services may differ from the prices offered or published by Contractor for the same services and/or from prices available at other third-party websites and that such prices may not be the lowest prices at which the services are offered; (b) the Company has no obligation to itemize its costs, profits or margins when publishing such prices; and (c) the Company reserves the right to change such prices at any time, at its discretion. You are liable for all transaction taxes on the Services provided under this Agreement (other than taxes based on the Company’s income). Payment will be processed by the Company, using the preferred payment method designated in your account.
- No Refunds. Charges paid by you for booked or completed courses are final and non-refundable. The Company has no obligation to provide refunds or credits, but may grant them, in each case in Company’s sole discretion.
- Promotional Offers. The Company, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of our Users. These promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. We encourage you to check back at our Website periodically if you are interested in learning more about how we charge for the Courses or Services.
- Fees for Services and Software. The Company may change the fees for our Services as we deem necessary or appropriate for our business.
- Referral Program. The Company’s Referral Program Terms and Conditions willbe available at the official facebook page & Website (“Onez Commerce”). Under the Program, the Company offers its registered candidates in good standing the opportunity to earn collected Reward as promotional rewards by inviting their eligible friends (each, a “Referred Friend”) For each Qualified Referral (as defined in the Program) generated through a User, the User may receive a Reward amount as referral is successfully enrolled in course is finalized in due terms.. You agree we may change the terms and conditions of the Program or terminate the Program at any time.
- Third-Party Interactions
- Third-Party Websites, Applications and Advertisements. The Services may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) and applications (“Third-Party Applications”) and advertisements (“Third-Party Advertisements”) (collectively, “Third-Party Websites & Advertisements”). When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website, Third-Party Application or Third-Party Advertisement, the Company will not warn you that you have left the Company’s Website or Services and will not warn you that you are subject to the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites & Advertisements are not under the control of the Company. The Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Applications or any Third-Party Advertisements. The Company provides these Third-Party Websites & Advertisements only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third-Party Websites & Advertisements, or their products or services. You use all links in Third-Party Websites & Advertisements at your own risk. You should review applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications, and make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates (each, an “Indemnified Party”), from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from (a) your User Content; (b) your misuse of the Website, Courses or Services; (c) your violation of this Agreement; or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations through or related to the use of the Website, Courses or Services. In the event of any claim, allegation, suit or proceeding alleging any matter potentially covered by the agreements in this section, you agree to pay for the defense of the Indemnified Party, including reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by the Indemnified Party. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any Indemnified Party for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party, or for such party’s negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Website or Services. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of your account, this Agreement, or your access to the Website, Courses and/or Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that to the fullest extent of law, your use of the website, courses and services is entirely at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the website, courses and services and may be made at any time without notice to you. The website, courses and services are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The company makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content made available through the website, software or services, or the services, software, text, graphics or links.
The company does not warrant that the website, software or services will operate error-free or that the website, software or services are free of computer viruses and other harmful malware. If your use of the website, software or services results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company shall not be responsible for those economic costs.
- Internet Delays
- Limitation of Liability
(A) Disclaimer of Certain Damages. To the fullest extent of law the company shall not be liable to anyone for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including personal injury, loss of data, revenue, profits, use or other economic advantage). the company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss, damage or injury arising out of, or in any way connected with the website, software, or services including but not limited to the use or inability to use the website, software, or services, any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any contractor, advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the website or is referred by the software or services, even if the company and/or its licensors have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Dispute Resolution
- Scope of Arbitration Agreement. You agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to your access or use of the Services as a consumer of our Services, to any advertising or marketing communications regarding the Company or the Services, to any products or services sold or distributed through the Services that you received as a consumer of our Services, or to any aspect of your relationship or transactions with Company as a consumer of our Services will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that (1) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify, so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis; and (2) you or the Company may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall apply, without limitation, to all claims that arose or were asserted before the Effective Date of this Agreement.
Arbitration Rules and Forum. This Arbitration Agreement is governed by the Rules of The International Chamber of Commerce in all respects. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our legal department. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, video conference, based on written submissions, or in person in the country where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
- Opt Out. You may opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you do so, neither you nor the Company can force the other to arbitrate as a result of this Agreement. To opt out, you must notify the Company in writing no later than 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement.
- This Arbitration Agreement will survive any termination of your relationship with the Company.
- Notwithstanding any provision in the Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if the Company makes any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) that you had already provided notice of to the Company.
- Governing Law
This Agreement is governed by the Laws of Pakistan.Mention Country Name where this website be opened up
At its sole discretion, the Company may modify or discontinue the Courses or Service, or may modify, suspend or terminate your access to the Services, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating your access to the Services, the Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal or injunctive redress. Even after your right to use the Services is terminated, this Agreement will remain enforceable against you. All provisions which by their nature should survive to give effect to those provisions shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
It is the Company’s policy to terminate membership privileges of any User who repeatedly infringes Company’s copyright or intellectual property. The Company may proceed to take legal action against such User.
15. Contact Information
Onez Commerce Pvt. Ltd welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Onez Commerce (Pvt) Ltd.
Lahore, Pakistan. Mention Country’s name
firstname.lastname@example.org email address where you can reply specifically regarding terms